1. Set-up a double boiler (a heat-proof bowl over a sauce pan 1/2 full with boiling water)
2. Optional – you can use a microwave for this if you want to take a shortcut
3. Melt your chocolate using one of the methods mentioned in step 1 or 2.
4. Watch that your chocolate doesn’t scorch or burn.
5. Using a bowl full of cold water dip in your strawberries to wash them, keep the leaves out of the water so they don’t curl up on you when they dry.
6. Dry your strawberries VERY well. If you don’t, the chocolate won’t stick to them.
7. After your chocolate is melted, take your strawberries gently by the leaves or stem and in a circular motion swirl the strawberry in the milk chocolate.
8. Let excess chocolate drip off and place strawberry on the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
9. Once you’ve dipped all of your strawberries, make sure your white chocolate is fully melted.
10. Take a fork or spoon and dip into white chocolate and then let drizzle on your strawberries.
11. Let these cool in the refrigerator until hard and easy to handle.