1. Cook your pasta of choice via the box directions (don’t forget to salt the water).
2. Drain the pasta and set it aside to cool.
3. Drizzle some olive oil on the pasta to prevent it to stick together.
4. Make your dressing by combining the mayo, yogurt, milk, and lemon juice and whisk it together (feel free to substitute the mayo for more yogurt if watching your figure).
5. Add your lemon zest, salt and pepper to the dressing.
6. In a large bowl, add the pasta and dressing together.
7. Add the rest of the ingredients to the large bowl and fold to combine it all together.
8. Serve and garnish with fresh dill.