1. Break off any leaves on you head of cauliflower.
2. Using a large knife, slice the cauliflower in half.
3. Slice off the florets from around the inner core of the cauliflower, and place them all in a large bowl. Try to make your pieces as uniform in size as possible, so they cook evenly.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the florets (be generous!).
5. Add the salt, pepper, and lemon juice to the bowl, as well.
6. Using a microplane, grate some lemon zest and add that too, if you’d like.
7. Place the florets on a cookie sheet.
8. Roast in an 425° over for 15 minutes.
9. Remove the cauliflower from the over and sprinkle a “crap ton” of cheese on top.
10. Place the cauliflower back into the over and let is cook for another 5-10 minutes.
11. Once the cauliflower is done cooking, you can add more lemon juice or fresh herbs on top, and enjoy!
Let us know what you think of this yummy recipe, and if you have any other go-to cauliflower favorites. Also, did you guys knowcauliflower comes in orange and purple?? This veggie cannot be stopped!