1.Pluse flour and salt in food process. Then pulse two egg yolks, 1 whole egg, and the pumpkin puree with the flour and salt until well combined. Slowly drizzle in water until the consistency of the mixture is dough-like.
2. Lightly flour a cutting board, and put the dough on top of it. Sprinkle the top of the dough with plastic wrap, and let it rest for 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes has passed, cut the pasta into thirds and use a rolling pin to flatten each section into a rectangle. If the pasta sticks, gently sprinkle small amounts of flour to prevent sticking. (Remember, more flour will make for a less tender pasta.)
4. Once the dough is paper thin, use a pizza cutter to cut it into spaghetti, or cut into your desired shape.
5. Add salt to a large pot of water and bring it to a boil. Boil your pasta for about 2-3 minutes, keeping a careful eye on it. Stir to prevent pasta from sticking to itself.
6. Drain and serve with a light pumpkin sauce or harvest vegetables