1. Blanch peas in salted water for about 2 mins.
2. Strain them from pot and place in ice bath to stop the cooking process.
3. Slice the french baugette into quarter-inch slices.
4. Drizzle olive oil over slices, line on baking sheet, and bake in the oven for about 12 mins or until golden brown.
5. Spread thin layer of ricotta on toast.
6. Put peas in ziploc bag once shelled and gently smash them with a rolling pin or something heavy.
7. Add a layer of peas and a few mint leaves to each toast.
8. Sprinkle fleur de sel (or other finishing salt) and black pepper on top.
9. Drizzle of your favorite finishing oil olive.