1. Place the water, honey, and rosemary in a pot on the stove to make honey simple syrup.
2. Bring mixture to a boil and let simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Pour mixture into a glass and allow to cool (remove rosemary sprigs).
4. Put a few dollops of Greek yogurt, a few shots of gin (Bulldog’s always a good choice) to a shaker with some ice in it.
5. Add the simple syrup.
6. Shake it up, baby.
7. Strain drink into a glass.
8. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary, and enjoy!
And there you have it –breakfast of champions. Bottom’s up!