1 Green Apple
1 Small Carton of Raspberries
1 SmallCarton of Blackberries
One Bottle of Dry White Wine (Chardonnay, Dry Riesling, etc.)
1/4 Cup of Apple Liqueur (i.e. Apple Pucker)
1/4 Cup of Sugar
Club Soda to top off
1/2 a Cup of Ginger Ale (depending on how sweet you want it)
Gin (just to make it stronger if you would like)
1. Wash all of the fruit.
2. Cut peaches and apples into half-inch pieces, leave the raspberries and blackberries whole.
3. In a pitcher, place all of the fruit and sugar.
4. Now, pour the bottle of dry, white wine into the pitcher with the fruit and sugar.
5. Pour in the apple liqueur, and optional ginger ale or club soda at this point.
6. Add optional Gin to make it stronger if you want. Done!