1. Take heavy cream and place it in the back of your refrigerator so that it is really cold. Cold cream whips easier.
2. Pour about 1 cup of heavy cream into a bowl.
3. Using a handheld mixer or a whisk start on low speed and whip the cream until it begins to form soft peaks, or starts to hold together.
4. At this point you can add almost anything you want to the cream for flavoring. We added about 2 tablespoons of confectioner’s sugar and about 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. You can get creative at this point and add almost anything you want. Like almond extract, cinnamon or even spices if you want to make a spiced whipped cream,
5. Then keep whipping until you have the consistency of whipped cream. Don’t over whip or you will have butter on your hands.
Good luck its really simple!
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food and drink. You can find me creating cocktails, cooking up some delicious things in NYC and selling real estate. I love practical jokes, coffee and rocking onesies.