Making your own homemade mayonnaise is really easy and it tastes so much better than the store bought stuff. You can use this recipe for all your mayo needs. You can also modify this recipe and add garlic and herbs to create your own delicious spread for sandwiches, potato salads and moisturizing face masks. Just kidding (sorta)
1. Grab a bowl and a whisk
2. Take one egg yolk and put it in your bowl (if you want to know how to separate eggs watch our egg video!)
3. Take about two teaspoons of Dijon mustard and add it to your egg yolk
4. Take about 1/2 a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and add that to your bowl as well
5. Whisk all of these ingredients together
6. Slowly drizzle while whisking a neutral flavored oil (such as Canola) into your whisked ingredients
7. Add salt and pepper or fresh herbs to taste!
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food, drink and real estate! I love practical jokes, coffee and my two pups. Follow me on instagram!