Rosemary infused oil is delicious and so easy to make at home. We like to use a neutral flavored, high smoke point oil so that we can infuse our own rosemary flavor. Here is an easy way to get this job done. Use this oil in so many dishes to give a hint of rosemary and impress your guests. You can even use this technique with an olive oil and use it to dip in some crusty italian bread before a meal. Now we’re talking.
1. Take about 3 rosemary sprigs and put into a saucepan
2. Add about 3-4 cups of oil
3. Slowly bring your oil up to about 150 degrees to infuse the rosemary flavor. You can use a candy thermometer if you have one. We broke ours so we were living on the edge and took a guess.
4. Remove your oil from the heat and let cool
5. Find a beautiful bottle to store your oil and use frequently
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food and drink. You can find me creating cocktails, cooking up some delicious things in NYC and selling real estate. I love practical jokes, coffee and rocking onesies.