Making spaghetti squash is so easy and you will really think you are eating spaghetti if you have a good tomato sauce to top it off with. Spaghetti squash is a healthy alternative to eating pasta if you are living a low carb lifestyle or just want to get some more vegetables into your diet. Try this guilt free veggie and get your squash on!
1. Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut your squash in half lengthwise
3. Use a spoon and scrape out the seeds
4. Grab a little olive oil and rub your squash
5. Salt and pepper the inside of your squash
6. Place your squash on a roasting pan skin side down and roast for about 45 minutes or until the squash is tender
7. Using a fork remove the squash scraping so that you form noodle like strands
8. Top with your favorite tomato sauce!
Trick your kids!
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food and drink. You can find me creating cocktails, cooking up some delicious things in NYC and selling real estate. I love practical jokes, coffee and rocking onesies.