1. Make a simple syrup or you can use regular granulated sugar
2. Grab some fresh mint about 3-4 sprigs and pick off the leaves
3. Take your mint and simple syrup (or just add a little bourbon and granulated sugar) and gently muddle the leaves
4. Add your crushed ice and pour in the rest of your bourbon and stir
5. Finish with a mint sprig and some confectioners sugar (optional)
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food and drink. You can find me creating cocktails, cooking up some delicious things in NYC and selling real estate. I love practical jokes, coffee and rocking onesies.