You da boss apple sauce. That’s right, you can be the boss at home with this easy, delicious recipe. You can highlight your peak season apples by making your own applesauce in five minutes using just a few simple ingredients. You can slather your applesauce on pork, potato latkes, or even your dirty shoe. It will make anything taste amazing. Go get saucy.
1. Grab 4 of your favorite apples
2. Peel, core and cut your apples
3. Grab about a 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
4. 3/4 of a cup of water
5. and some cinnamon (use as much as you like do it to taste) we used about a teaspoon
6. Throw all ingredients into a sauce pan
7. Let simmer about 15 minutes until your apples break down and are fork tender
8. Mash your apples using a fork or a potato masher
9. Chill and serve!