Everyone loves chicken cutlets. You can enjoy this on a sandwich or all on its own. It is a quick, delicious, and inexpensive meal you can make for your friends and family. This best part about chicken cutlets is you can choose your own bread crumbs and seasonings to really make them delicious. Here is a technique on how to bread them and fry them so that they are golden and crispy every time. You can also use this technique with pork cutlets. Go ahead and make some!
1. Take your chicken breasts and put them in plastic wrap and gently pound them with a rolling pin so they are even
2. Fill a bowl with your flour
3. Fill another bowl with with your breadcrumbs and optional seasonings and herbs
4. Fill another bowl with your scrambled eggs
5. Dip both sides of your chicken into your flour and shake off excess
6. Then using other hand put into eggs
7. Then put into breadcrumbs and coat both sides of your chicken
8. Heat a pan and add some canola oil
9. Once your oil is hot carefully add your chicken breast to the oil, it should sizzle
10. Depending on thickeness of your chicken, cook about 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
11. Place on paper towels and let excess oil drip off
Serve!!! So easy and delicious!
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food, drink and real estate! I love practical jokes, coffee and my two pups. Follow me on instagram!