These are an awesome, healthy snack and super easy to do at home. You can get creative and use different spices and seasonings to flavor these great chips. They are wonderful to use with hummus, and all sorts of dips and spreads. You can keep them about a week or so in an airtight container and snack on them when you are hungry. You needa pita.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice your pita bread into 4 pieces and arrange on your cookie sheet.
3. Take your oil and combine all of your herbs and spices and mix together.
4. Using a brush, or you can just drizzle your oil all over your pita bread.
5. Pop in the oven and bake for about 7 minutes
6. Watch they don’t burn!
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food, drink and real estate! I love practical jokes, coffee and my two pups. Follow me on instagram!