This is a really delicious recipe and we are so excited to share it with everyone. We want to thank Chef Michele Ragussis for giving us this restaurant secret. It’s the perfect dip for parties and you will seriously be the hit of the night with this dip. You can add artichoke hearts, crab, chorizo, use a different cheese, and add your own herbs for different variations. It’s so simple and you don’t have to do any cooking beforehand. Just mix all ingredients and bake! How easy is that?!
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees
2. Defrost and drain your spinach
3. Use paper towels or even a kitchen towel to wring out your spinach it needs to be VERY dry
4. Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well until all ingredients are incorporated
5. Transfer to a baking dish and cook for about 30 minutes, the top will start to brown and the center will be bubbly.
Serve at your next party!