Chocolate sauce is made a variety of ways, but we have a really easy and delicious recipe for you to follow and you will want to eat this with a spoon. This sauce is great over ice cream, with profiteroles, or even over cheesecake. It’s a decadent addition to any dessert and you will not be able to get enough of this stuff. You can keep this refridgerated in an airtight container for about a week, and if you like it warmed up you can also reheat this stuff. Make some!
1. Create a double boiler by adding about 1/2 a pot full of water into your pot bring to a boil.
2. Grab your heat-proof bowl and set it on top of your boiling water (make sure the water is not touching the bottom of the bowl).
3. Add your chocolate chips and all of your heavy cream to the bowl and let melt together.
4. Stir frequently to avoid chocolate sticking to the sides of the bowl and scorching.
5. After it is all melted together add your optional coffee and stir.
6. Serve hot! Done!