1. Put the almond meal and eggs in two separate large bowls.
2. Add the spice mixture to the almond meal, stir to completely mix it in.
3. Cut the chicken breast into whatever size pieces you want.
4. Place a chicken strip in the eggs and completely coat it.
5. Place the egg-coated chicken strip in the bowl of almond meal, cover it completely.
6. Repeat until all the chicken strips are breaded.
7. Place all the chicken fingers on a baking sheet and bake at 325° for 20-30 minutes.
8. Combine the mustard, mayo, and honey in a bowl to make the dipping sauce.
9. Remove your baked almond crusted chicken fingers from the oven, dip ’em, and eat!
How’d your crispy, crunchy almond chicken fingers turn out? Let us know in the comments below. Oh, and did you try out any other yummy spice combinations?