1. Wash your strawberries.
2. Take your cream cheese out of the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
3. Add your cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and heavy cream to a mixing bowl and beat for about 2 minutes until fluffy and incorporated.
4. Fold in a little lemon zest.
5. Cut the top and a little of the bottom of the strawberries off so that they stand upright.
5. Using a pairing knife or melon baller carefully scoop a little of the inside of the strawberry out.
6. Put your star tip into your piping bag and fill with your cheesecake filling.
7. Carefully pipe filling into your strawberries.
8. Top with some crushed up graham crackers, Oreos, nuts or whatever you’d like!