1. Preheat the grill to 350 degrees.
2. Throw the fruit and onions on the grill and let it cook on one side for 4-5 minutes.
3. Flip the fruit and cook on the other side for the same amount of time then remove from the grill.
4. Let the fruit and onions cool enough to handle them.
5. Dice the fruit and onions to a small dice and add to a large bowl.
6. Dice a clove of garlic and add to the bowl.
7. Add a tablespoon and a half of olive oil to the bowl.
8. Add the juice and zest of one lemon and one lime (careful not to get seeds in the salsa).
9. Add your cilantro to the bowl.
10. Stir it up and serve.