1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Chop parsley, mint, and dill.
3. Mince garlic.
4. Zest one whole lemon.
5. Put ground lamb into a bowl.
6. Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine.
7. Grease baking pan with oil.
8. Form a small ball (size of a golf ball) and repeat until all the meat is gone.
9. Add all the meatballs to the baking dish (leaving about an inch in between each ball).
10. Bake for 20 mins (you can check them at that point by cutting into one –it should be cooked on the outside and slightly pink in the middle).
11. Once done, remove from oven, skewer (if you want) and serve with your favorite dipping sauce (this mint yogurt dipping sauce).