1. Add olive oil to pot and heat over medium high heat.
2. Add onions and garlic first.
3. Add all of the peppers next.
4. Add some salt and pepper.
5. Cook for 3 minutes to soften them.
6. Add fruit to pot.
7. Add fruit nectar.
8. Add ketchup and mustard.
9. Add vinegar.
10. Add brown sugar.
11. Add molasses.
12. Stir to combine.
13. Bring to a boil and allow to cook for 2 minutes.
14. Turn heat down to a simmer and let sit for one and a half hours.
15. After its cooked long enough that it tastes good to you, you can either add to a blender and blend it for a smooth sauce or serve it as is for a chunky sauce.