1. Grab your favorite boxed cupcake mix or make your own from scratch and mix together according to box recipe.
2. Spoon your batter into 6 different bowls with 6 spoons.
3. Add food coloring to each bowl and mix until desired color.
4. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
5. Line your cupcake tins with the paper liners.
6. Using your spoons carefully spoon each layer of color into each of the tins.
7. Bake until you can stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean.
8 (Optional). Spread your favorite store-bought or home-made cupcake frosting on top (may we recommend our own cream cheese frosting recipe?)
45 drops of red
25 drops of blue
25 drops of green
15 drops of yellow
10 red drops + 15 yellow drops
15 red drops + 15 blue drops