1. Head to our Black Pepper Chile Simple Syrup recipe, make it, and set it aside.
2. Core your strawberries (for a fun way to hull strawberries with a straw, check out our video).
3. Mix the tequila, fresh lime juice, the simple syrup, Salamander strawberry hot sauce (check out their sauces, they’re honestly pretty amazing and made locally here in NYC), and strawberries in a shaker and muddle them together.
4. Add ice.
5. Shake altogether.
6. Serve (straining options, but we like to leave the strawberry chunks).
7. Garnish with a small thai chile pepper and a lime wheel.
If you make it, let us know how it was in the comments below!