1. Drizzle a plate with olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper as well.
2. Lay a few thin slices of radish and a few cucumber blossoms on the plate.
3. On a bias, cut thin strips of salmon off the fillet.
4. Twist each piece, then lay it on the plate, over the garnishes.
5. Drizzle more olive oil over the top of the fish, sprinkle salt and pepper.
6. Place more radish slices and cucumber blossoms on the top.
7. Slice a few black olives in half and place on the salmon.
8. Slice a few segments of blood orange and place on the salmon.
9. Squeeze the juice from the rest of the orange over the plate.
10. Roughly chop a handful of Thai basil, and sprinkle across the plate.