1. Trim and dice pork butt and place in a large mixing bowl.
2. Dice fat back, and mix together with meat.
3. Place meet in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour. The meat should be stiff and almost frozen.
4. Take meat out of freezer and put through meat grinder with the large holed grinder plate, and then through pass it through one more time with the small holed grinder plate.
5. Take all wet and dry seasonings and mix into meat thoroughly. Mold into 2 ounce patties.
Head to our Recipes section for more delicious recipes.
Head to our Guest Chef section for more amazing recipes, tips, & tricks from some of the most talented chefs in NYC.