1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a saucepan add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and saute’ your onions and garlic about 2-3 minutes
3. Break up and add in your sausage and wash hands
4. Let sausage cook about 3 minutes and then add tomatoes, olives and spinach
5. After your spinach has cooked down and sausage is cooked through remove from heat
6. On a floured surface roll out your dough
7. Cover your dough with parsley and parmesan cheese (you can use mozzarella, pecorino or other cheeses as well)
8. Strain your sausage mix and push out all the liquid and refidgerate for 10 minutes until mixture has cooled
9. Scoop your mixture onto your dough and roll and continue with each layer (see video)
10. Oil your pan so your bread doesn’t stick and poke holes in the top of your bread and brush surface with olive oil
11. Cook 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Slice and serve!