Despite his busy schedule, Chef Bollo showed us how to make this gazpacho on a recent trip to Salinas and allowed us to film it for you guys. Here’s the full recipe and video below (feel free to use fried prosciutto and regular olive oil if your cupboard is running a bit low on ham of the Iberico variety and sodium alginate). Here is the full recipe.
1. Add your bread, almonds, and grapes to the bottom of the blender/food processor.
2. Then add the green garlic, clove of white garlic, ice, salt, sherry vinegar, chardonnay vinegar, water and olive oil to the blender/food processor.
3. Blend until the desired smoothness.
4. Take very thin slices of the Jamon Iberico (or whatever type of ham you’ve got handy) and fry them in a frying pan until crispy.
5. Set aside the ham and let cool.
6. Pour the soup from the blender to the bowl.
7. Add a couple of grapes, the fried slices of ham, some croutons, and olive oil caviar (or regular olive oil if you’re running low on the sodium alginate) to the top as a garnish.