Just because egg salad smells like farts doesn’t mean you shouldn’t make it. A great egg salad is an awesome snack you can stab with a fork or even slather between two slices of bread for an awesome sandwich. In our recipe, utilizing lemons and capers adds a salty brightness that puts this salad above the rest. Light a match and give this a try!
Makes 5-7 servings
1. Hard boil your eggs (check out our video for hard-boiling eggs an easy way to do that).
2. Peel them.
3. Chop the eggs up into coarse chunks and place in a bowl.
4. Rinse your capers.
5. Add all of your ingredients besides the salt into the bowl and mix with a spoon.
6. Taste and then add salt if necessary (keep in mind that you have some salty ingredients already, which is why we add it last). Optionally, you can add more mayo for a creamier egg salad or less for a drier one. You can’t mess this up.
7. You can store this for a few days covered in your refrigerator. Put it on toast for an awesome sandwich!
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food and drink. You can find me creating cocktails, cooking up some delicious things in NYC and selling real estate. I love practical jokes, coffee and rocking onesies.