1. Grab a medium sized pot with a lid, a small bowl, and some eggs.
2. Place eggs in the pot.
3. Fill the pot with water so that you have 2 inches of water above the top of the eggs.
4. Put the pot on the stove and turn the heat up to high.
5. Once it starts to boil, turn off the stove and take the pot off the heat and place them aside.
6. Cover the pot with the lid and let it sit for 13 minutes exactly.
7. Once the 13 minutes are up, drain the water from the pot.
8. Take out the eggs and put them in the bowl filled with cold water to stop the cooking process.
9. Once they are cool to the touch, smack them lightly on the counter and then peel them under running cold water.
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food and drink. You can find me creating cocktails, cooking up some delicious things in NYC and selling real estate. I love practical jokes, coffee and rocking onesies.