Let’s talk bacon! Candied bacon is bad ass as a bloody Mary garnish or just a great snack to eat. You will love this easy recipe and serve this as finger food at your next brunch party. All you need is some of your favorite thick cut bacon, a sheet pan and some sugar. Here’s how you do it.
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Open your bacon and separate and lay out on an aluminum foil lined sheet pan.
3. Mix your sugar and cayenne pepper together.
4. Generously add your sugar on top of your bacon slices.
5. Cook about 15-20 minutes until bacon is crisp.
6. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool.
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food and drink. You can find me creating cocktails, cooking up some delicious things in NYC and selling real estate. I love practical jokes, coffee and rocking onesies.