1. Hard boil your eggs (check out our video for hard-boiling eggs an easy way to do that).
2. Peel them.
3. Chop the eggs up into coarse chunks and place in a bowl.
4. Rinse your capers.
5. Add all of your ingredients besides the salt into the bowl and mix with a spoon.
6. Taste and then add salt if necessary (keep in mind that you have some salty ingredients already, which is why we add it last). Optionally, you can add more mayo for a creamier egg salad or less for a drier one. You can’t mess this up.
7. You can store this for a few days covered in your refrigerator. Put it on toast for an awesome sandwich!