1. Look for dark leaves
2. Avoid wilted or brown leaves (duh)
1. Rinse kale in a large bowl of water or under running water. Make sure to get between all the leaves.
2. Discard of any discolored leaves or any that don’t look green and tender.
3. Dry your kale and make a “V” cut shape into the leaves removing the hard middle stem.
4. Roll the leaves and cut into small strips about half an inch.
5. Add some olive oil to a heated skillet once oil is hot throw in your sliced kale.
6. Add some salt, pepper, thinly sliced garlic and a squeeze of half a lemon and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
Kale yeahhhh! Enjoy!
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food and drink. You can find me creating cocktails, cooking up some delicious things in NYC and selling real estate. I love practical jokes, coffee and rocking onesies.