1. Place a paper towel under the pomegranate so you don’t stain the cutting board and cut the top off
2. Score the skin all the way around in quarters
3. Get a bowl of cold water
4. Let the pomegranate soak for 5 minutes
5. Under the water separate each piece and rub the seeds gently with your thumbs separating them from the membrane
6. Skim the top of the water to take off any membrane that floats to the surface
7. Drain the seeds and enjoy!
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food and drink. You can find me creating cocktails, cooking up some delicious things in NYC and selling real estate. I love practical jokes, coffee and rocking onesies.