1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut the top of the head of garlic off so that the cloves are exposed
3. Grab a square of tin foil, enough to cover the entire head of garlic and place the garlic on top of the foil
4. Grab a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and pour it over the garlic
5. Salt and pepper the garlic
6. Throw in the oven for 30 minutes
Make sure it’s soft then you know its done and ready to eat!
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food and drink. You can find me creating cocktails, cooking up some delicious things in NYC and selling real estate. I love practical jokes, coffee and rocking onesies.