1. Start with the chicken breast side up and drumsticks pointing toward you.
2. Tuck the wings underneath the chicken so that they stay close to the body.
3. Take a long piece of butchers twine and put it under the drumsticks.
4. Pull the drumsticks up and make an X with the strings and bring them back down under the drumsticks.
5. Pull the twine forward across the meat of the drumsticks and all the way forward
6. Flip the chicken over and bring the twine across toward the neckbone.
7. Tie a secure bow around the neckbone of the chicken.
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food and drink. You can find me creating cocktails, cooking up some delicious things in NYC and selling real estate. I love practical jokes, coffee and rocking onesies.