There are so many ways you can cook brussels sprouts, but roasting is a great and simple technique. All you need is a nice olive oil, some salt and pepper and you are on your way to delicious brussels sprouts. Serve these solo or with your favorite dish. They are simple to prepare and quite healthy for you. Here’s how to do it.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut off the stems and remove any brown leaves
3. You can cut the sprouts in half or even quarter them
4. Put them in a bowl and add olive oil and toss to coat
5. Add some salt and pepper
6. Put on a baking sheet and let bake until tender (about 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of the sprouts)
7. Finish with a little extra salt and serve hot!
Hi! I’m Davina and I have an unquenchable passion for all things food and drink. You can find me creating cocktails, cooking up some delicious things in NYC and selling real estate. I love practical jokes, coffee and rocking onesies.