Here is a chocolate chip cookie recipe for you to try. You essentially just have to mix all of your ingredients together and pop your cookies into the oven. These cookies are on the crunchier side and quite delicious. You can use any type of salt to top off your cookies so get creative.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take your butter and both sugars and cream together.
3. Add your eggs one at a time and your vanilla extract.
4. Add your flour, baking soda and salt.
5. Stir in your chocolate chips
6. Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Top with sea salt.
8. Bake for about 10-15 minutes until cooked through.