1. Muddle fresh strawberries in mixing glass. 2. Add tequila, lime juice, simple syrup and one scoop of ice. 3. Shake gently to combine. 4. Dip the rim of a […]
1. Muddle cucumber in mixing glass 2. Add tequila, lime juice, Cointreau and ice. 3. Shake well. 4. Strain into rocks glass over ice. 5. Garnish with a lime wedge […]
1. Muddle fresh fruit in mixing glass. 2. Add tequila, Gran Marnier and ice. 3. Rim a rocks glass with cinnamon and sugar mixture (like what your mom used to […]
1. Combine tequila, lime juice, simple syrup, Gran Marnier, sriracha in mixing glass. 2. Add ice. 3. Shake well. 4. Strain into a martini glass that has been rinsed with […]
1. Muddle watermelon cubes in a mixing glass. 2. Loosely tear mint leaves and add to watermelon. 3. Add tequila, Cointreau, fresh lime juice, honey and ice. 4. Shake 20-30 […]
1. Combine all three liquids in mixing glass over ice. 2. Shake vigorously. 3. Strain into rocks glass with a salted rim (optional). 4. Garnish with a lime wedge. *Note: […]
Despite his busy schedule, Chef Bollo showed us how to make this gazpacho on a recent trip to Salinas and allowed us to film it for you guys. Here’s the […]
1. Add 2 oz of strained infused liquor to a shaker. 2. Add the simple syrup, lime juice, and egg white. 3. Add two dashes of lavender bitters. 4. Add […]
Recipe for Cucumber-Green Apple Pico de Gallo 1. Mix all well, keep covered and chill. Recipe for the Gazpacho 1. In a food processor, puree all raw vegetables (cucumbers, tomatillos, […]
1. In metal bowl, pour vodka over lemon sorbet and whisk until slushy. 2. Pour into a champagne flute, top with prosecco. 3. Sip with someone that you’ve had eyes […]
1. Add gin, vodka, Lillet to a mixing glass filled with ice. 2. Stir approx. 20-30 swirls. 3. Strain into a chilled martini glass. 4. Garnish with a lemon twist.
1. Fill a large wine glass with ice. 2. Pour aperol, prosecco, top with soda. 3. Garnish with orange slice and olive.
1. Pour rum, lime juice, simple syrup into a cocktail shaker over ice. 2. Shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass. 3. Add fresh summer berries for a sexy […]
1. Pour gin, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup into glass. 2. Add ice. 3. Stir to combine. 3. Add fresh mint to garnish. Enjoy.
1. Juice about 8oz of fresh grapefruit. 2. Strain (optional based on desired amount of pulp – we think pulp is sexy). Set aside. 3. Pour a dash of vodka […]
1. In a mixing glass over ice, combine gin, vermouth and Fernet Branca. 2. Stir. 3. Strain into cocktail glass. 4. Garnish with an orange peel.