1. Add ingredients to blender. 2. Blend until thick and slushy. 3. Pour into chilled pint glass. 4. Top with a floater of rum and lime wedge.
1. Fill desired glass with ice. 2. Add rum. 3. Top with black cherry soda (we like Boylan’s)
1. Muddle peaches. 2. Add vanilla simple syrup, lime juice, dark rum and a scoop of ice. 3. Shake and strain into wine glass. 4. Fill to the top with […]
1. Split vanilla beans (check out our how to split a vanilla bean video for a refresher on how to do that). 2. Scrape seeds and add, along with vanilla […]
1. Add rum, simple syrup and bitters to mixing glass with ice. 2. Stir 20-25 times. 3. Strain over large ice cube into rocks glass with 2 orange twists.
1. Add light rum, coconut rum, orange juice and pineapple juice to mixing glass with ice. 2. Shake to combine. 3. Pour over fresh ice. 4. Top with dark rum […]
1. Scoop vanilla ice cream into a snifter (this works well with soft serve). 2. Combine rum and Fernet Branca into mixing glass with ice. 3. Shake and strain over […]
We have a way to make your watermelon Jell-O shots look like real watermelon slices! You won’t believe how cool this is and how drunk and excited your friends will […]
This is one dessert that requires no baking and you can basically just use a sauce pan and less than 5 ingredients. The only lengthy part of this dessert is […]
From the recent Salamander Sauce Company Cocktail Challenge held at The Backyard in Park Slope, here is the winning concoction from our very own Davina Thomasula. Give it a try! 1. […]
1. Cook your pasta of choice via the box directions (don’t forget to salt the water). 2. Drain the pasta and set it aside to cool. 3. Drizzle some olive […]
1. Fill glass with ice. 2. Add vodka. 3. Top with 2 parts iced tea and 1 part lemonade. 4. Stir to mix….enjoy!
1. Fill collins glass with ice. 2. Add vodka. 3. Top with citrus soda of choice. 4. Garnish with lemon or lime wedge.
1. Muddle (or smash) berries. 2. Add vodka, lemon juice, honey and ice. 3. Shake vigorously. 4. Strain over crushed ice or into a chilled martini glass.
1. Muddle cucumber in a mixing glass. 2. Add mint, muddle gently. 3. Add vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup and ice. 4. Shake well, strain into a highball glass. 5. […]
1. In blender, add all ingredients until ice is crushed. 2. Pour into champagne flute. 3. Garnish with a peach slice.
1. Scoop out flesh of (small) watermelon. 2. Use immersion blender to liquefy fruit. 3. Strain seeds and pulp from juice. 4. Pour watermelon juice over (crushed) ice. 5. Add […]
1. Wash your strawberries. 2. Take your cream cheese out of the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature. 3. Add your cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and heavy cream […]
1. Squeeze 1/2 of a lime into your mug. 2. Add ice. 3. Add bitters and vodka. 4. Top with ginger beer.
Seasoned Flour 3/12 cups AP flour 1 tbsp. garlic powder 1 tbsp. onion powder 1/2 tbsp. cayenne pepper 1. Sift together the ingredients for the seasoned flour –reserving 1/2 cup. […]
1. Take your butter and cream cheese and add to your bowl. 2. Use your mixer and beat together till incorporated. 3. With your speed on low slowly add your […]
1. Grab your favorite boxed cupcake mix or make your own from scratch and mix together according to box recipe. 2. Spoon your batter into 6 different bowls with 6 […]
1. Lick it (the salt). 2. Slam it (the tequila) 3. Suck it (lime wedge, yum).
1. Bring all ingredients to a full boil. 2. Let cool. 3. Strain out peppercorns and chiles. 4. Keep refrigerated. This goes really well on our Spicy Strawberry Margarita by […]