All you have to do is grab a medium bowl, add all ingredients and lightly stir until well mixed, but still slightly chunky. Season with salt and serve with the […]
1. Cut your lime into wedges 2. Moisten half of the outer rim of a chilled coupe with the lime wedge 3. Coat with the kosher salt 4. Fill a […]
Beef Stroganoff is a perfect dinner party dish – inexpensive and easy to prepare yet rich and luxurious.
1. Baste steak in blended oil. 2. Season liberally on both sides with the salt first then the black pepper. 3. Broil steak on high for 10-12 minutes per side. 3. […]
1. Combine olive oil and sliced garlic in a deep pot. 2. Turn on heat and continuously stir till garlic is golden brown. 3. Immediately add the tomatoes and cook […]
1. Trim and dice pork butt and place in a large mixing bowl. 2. Dice fat back, and mix together with meat. 3. Place meet in the freezer for 30 […]
1. In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients: the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, spices, sea salt. 2. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients: pumpkin puree, egg yolks, butter, […]
1.Pluse flour and salt in food process. Then pulse two egg yolks, 1 whole egg, and the pumpkin puree with the flour and salt until well combined. Slowly drizzle in […]
1. In a large bowl, beat together the brownie mix, canned pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice. Increasing or decreasing the amount of pumpkin pie spice will effect how pumpkin flavored […]
1. Combine all ingredients, except for lemon juice, in a large saucepan and bring it to a boil. 2. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 mins, […]
1. Bring the chicken stock, salt, pumpkin, onion, thyme, garlic, and peppercorn to a boil. Once it boils, reduce the soup to low heat, and let it simmer for 30 […]
1. If you’re going to use raisins, boil for one to two minutes to plump, then drain and set aside. 2. Drain and chop the mango slices into inch-long pieces. […]
1. Place the peeled beets on a flat surface and cut into ¾ to 1 inch thick slices. 2. Trim the ends off so the pieces lay flat. 3. Heat […]
1. Prepare rice according to package directions. If using leftover rice, let it come to room temperature, then use chopsticks or a fork to gently break up the clumps. 2. […]
1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together stock, sugar, vinegar, hoisin sauce, oil, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Set aside. 2. Trim the scallions, then cut into 2” lengths using […]
1. Chop fresh jalapeño, add to glass. 2. Combine Applejack and fresh jalapeno. 3. Muddle. 4. Add Peach Schnapps and Greenhook Ginsmiths Beach Plum Gin. 5. Add a little lemon […]
1. Using the purchased, frozen puff pastry, roll it out to make it nice and thin. 2. Prick it with a fork to allow air to escape so it doesn’t […]
Prep 1. Roast the bacon a day before use, as it’s much easier to work with when it has chilled completely. Steps 1. Preheat the oven to 300°F and set […]
1. Measure mustard into a small bowl. (Ground mustard has a tendency to clump so you may have to pass it through a sieve.) Add brown sugar, paprika, turmeric, and […]
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, and position your rack as low as it will go inside your oven. 2. Line a baking sheet with tin foil. (This will […]
1. Add ingredients to a mixing glass filled with ice. 2. Stir until chilled. 3. Strain, serve straight up. 4. Garnish with a lemon twist.
1. Steep 2 tea bags in 1 quart of boiling H2O. 2. Remove tea bags, add 3 quarts of ice-cold H2O. Let cool. 3. Dissolve 4 C sugar in 4 […]
1. Shred cilantro and stir together with hot sauce and tequila. 2. Add ice and shake. 3. Strain into glass, then add fresh ice. 4. Fill with bloody mary mix. […]
1. Add ingredients to a mixing glass. 2. Add ice and stir until chilled. 3. Strain into rocks glass over fresh ice. 4. Garnish with a lemon twist.