From the recent Salamander Sauce Company Cocktail Challenge held at The Backyard in Park Slope, here is the winning concoction from our very own Davina Thomasula. Give it a try! 1. […]
1. Fill glass with ice. 2. Add vodka. 3. Top with 2 parts iced tea and 1 part lemonade. 4. Stir to mix….enjoy!
1. Fill collins glass with ice. 2. Add vodka. 3. Top with citrus soda of choice. 4. Garnish with lemon or lime wedge.
1. Muddle (or smash) berries. 2. Add vodka, lemon juice, honey and ice. 3. Shake vigorously. 4. Strain over crushed ice or into a chilled martini glass.
1. Muddle cucumber in a mixing glass. 2. Add mint, muddle gently. 3. Add vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup and ice. 4. Shake well, strain into a highball glass. 5. […]
1. In blender, add all ingredients until ice is crushed. 2. Pour into champagne flute. 3. Garnish with a peach slice.
1. Scoop out flesh of (small) watermelon. 2. Use immersion blender to liquefy fruit. 3. Strain seeds and pulp from juice. 4. Pour watermelon juice over (crushed) ice. 5. Add […]
1. Wash your strawberries. 2. Take your cream cheese out of the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature. 3. Add your cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and heavy cream […]
1. Squeeze 1/2 of a lime into your mug. 2. Add ice. 3. Add bitters and vodka. 4. Top with ginger beer.
Seasoned Flour 3/12 cups AP flour 1 tbsp. garlic powder 1 tbsp. onion powder 1/2 tbsp. cayenne pepper 1. Sift together the ingredients for the seasoned flour –reserving 1/2 cup. […]
1. Grab your favorite boxed cupcake mix or make your own from scratch and mix together according to box recipe. 2. Spoon your batter into 6 different bowls with 6 […]
1. Lick it (the salt). 2. Slam it (the tequila) 3. Suck it (lime wedge, yum).
1. Bring all ingredients to a full boil. 2. Let cool. 3. Strain out peppercorns and chiles. 4. Keep refrigerated. This goes really well on our Spicy Strawberry Margarita by […]
1. Muddle fresh strawberries in mixing glass. 2. Add tequila, lime juice, simple syrup and one scoop of ice. 3. Shake gently to combine. 4. Dip the rim of a […]
1. Muddle cucumber in mixing glass 2. Add tequila, lime juice, Cointreau and ice. 3. Shake well. 4. Strain into rocks glass over ice. 5. Garnish with a lime wedge […]
1. Muddle fresh fruit in mixing glass. 2. Add tequila, Gran Marnier and ice. 3. Rim a rocks glass with cinnamon and sugar mixture (like what your mom used to […]
1. Combine tequila, lime juice, simple syrup, Gran Marnier, sriracha in mixing glass. 2. Add ice. 3. Shake well. 4. Strain into a martini glass that has been rinsed with […]
1. Muddle watermelon cubes in a mixing glass. 2. Loosely tear mint leaves and add to watermelon. 3. Add tequila, Cointreau, fresh lime juice, honey and ice. 4. Shake 20-30 […]
1. Combine all three liquids in mixing glass over ice. 2. Shake vigorously. 3. Strain into rocks glass with a salted rim (optional). 4. Garnish with a lime wedge. *Note: […]