1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. 2. Get a saucepan on high flame and add your stick of butter and the cup of water. 3. Once your butter has […]
1. Set up a double boiler to melt your chocolate (if you want you can use the microwave for this as well). 2. Melt 2 cups of your chocolate stirring […]
1. Take your butter and cream cheese and add to your bowl. 2. Use your mixer and beat together till incorporated. 3. With your speed on low slowly add your […]
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. 2. Open your bacon and separate and lay out on an aluminum foil lined sheet pan. 3. Mix your sugar and cayenne pepper […]
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. 2. Take your butter and both sugars and cream together. 3. Add your eggs one at a time and your vanilla extract. 4. […]
1. Clean the filet. Remove excess silver skin, fat, and “the chain” (fat-covered portion of meat at the bottom of the tenderloin). 2. In a container large enough to hold […]
1. Cut the ramps to remove the bottom stems. 2. Soak ramps in cold water to remove the dirt. 3. Put the ramps into a blender. 4. Add the nuts, […]
1. Combine the chickpeas, garlic, scallions, coriander, cayenne, cumin, cilantro, parsley, lemon juice and egg. If you use a food processor, pulse to combine the ingredients, or stir together until […]
1. Fill a sautéing pan with about 1 inch of water, and add your asparagus and a pinch of salt. 2. Bring the water to a simmer and cook for […]
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, adding the salt. 2. Add the asparagus and boil for 2-3 minutes. To test for doneness, the asparagus should not […]
1. Brush the asparagus with oil or butter until coated. This prevents the spears from sticking to the grill rack! 2. For a gas grill: After preheating, reduce to medium […]
1. Put a steamer basket in a saucepan, adding water just below the bottom of the basket. 2. When the water is boiling, add the asparagus to the steamer basket, […]
1. Preheat the over to 425. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lay the asparagus on top, separated. Drizzle the asparagus with oil and season with the […]
1. Place the asparagus in a microwave-safe dish with 2 Tbsp of water. 2. Cover the asparagus and microwave on high for 2-4 minutes until tender.
1. In a pot, bring the milk to almost a boil (about 3 minutes if room temperature, or 5-7 if cold) over medium-high heat. 2. When bubbles appear around the […]
1. Cut the cabbage in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 2-inch pieces. After discarding the root ends, place the chopped cabbage in a large bowl. After sprinkling the cabbage with salt, […]
1. Muddle grilled pineapple in mixing glass. 2. Add dark rum, agave, fresh lime juice, chili seasoning powder. 3. Shake with ice. 4. Rim a rocks glass with lime juice […]
1. Add ingredients to blender. 2. Blend until thick and slushy. 3. Pour into chilled pint glass. 4. Top with a floater of rum and lime wedge.
1. Fill desired glass with ice. 2. Add rum. 3. Top with black cherry soda (we like Boylan’s)
1. Muddle peaches. 2. Add vanilla simple syrup, lime juice, dark rum and a scoop of ice. 3. Shake and strain into wine glass. 4. Fill to the top with […]
1. Split vanilla beans (check out our how to split a vanilla bean video for a refresher on how to do that). 2. Scrape seeds and add, along with vanilla […]
1. Add rum, simple syrup and bitters to mixing glass with ice. 2. Stir 20-25 times. 3. Strain over large ice cube into rocks glass with 2 orange twists.
1. Add light rum, coconut rum, orange juice and pineapple juice to mixing glass with ice. 2. Shake to combine. 3. Pour over fresh ice. 4. Top with dark rum […]
1. Scoop vanilla ice cream into a snifter (this works well with soft serve). 2. Combine rum and Fernet Branca into mixing glass with ice. 3. Shake and strain over […]