We have a way to make your watermelon Jell-O shots look like real watermelon slices! You won’t believe how cool this is and how drunk and excited your friends will […]
This is one dessert that requires no baking and you can basically just use a sauce pan and less than 5 ingredients. The only lengthy part of this dessert is […]
From the recent Salamander Sauce Company Cocktail Challenge held at The Backyard in Park Slope, here is the winning concoction from our very own Davina Thomasula. Give it a try! 1. […]
1. Cook your pasta of choice via the box directions (don’t forget to salt the water). 2. Drain the pasta and set it aside to cool. 3. Drizzle some olive […]
1. Fill glass with ice. 2. Add vodka. 3. Top with 2 parts iced tea and 1 part lemonade. 4. Stir to mix….enjoy!
1. Fill collins glass with ice. 2. Add vodka. 3. Top with citrus soda of choice. 4. Garnish with lemon or lime wedge.
1. Muddle (or smash) berries. 2. Add vodka, lemon juice, honey and ice. 3. Shake vigorously. 4. Strain over crushed ice or into a chilled martini glass.
1. Muddle cucumber in a mixing glass. 2. Add mint, muddle gently. 3. Add vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup and ice. 4. Shake well, strain into a highball glass. 5. […]
1. In blender, add all ingredients until ice is crushed. 2. Pour into champagne flute. 3. Garnish with a peach slice.
1. Scoop out flesh of (small) watermelon. 2. Use immersion blender to liquefy fruit. 3. Strain seeds and pulp from juice. 4. Pour watermelon juice over (crushed) ice. 5. Add […]
1. Squeeze 1/2 of a lime into your mug. 2. Add ice. 3. Add bitters and vodka. 4. Top with ginger beer.
Seasoned Flour 3/12 cups AP flour 1 tbsp. garlic powder 1 tbsp. onion powder 1/2 tbsp. cayenne pepper 1. Sift together the ingredients for the seasoned flour –reserving 1/2 cup. […]
1. Take your butter and cream cheese and add to your bowl. 2. Use your mixer and beat together till incorporated. 3. With your speed on low slowly add your […]
Despite his busy schedule, Chef Bollo showed us how to make this gazpacho on a recent trip to Salinas and allowed us to film it for you guys. Here’s the […]
1. In metal bowl, pour vodka over lemon sorbet and whisk until slushy. 2. Pour into a champagne flute, top with prosecco. 3. Sip with someone that you’ve had eyes […]
1. Add gin, vodka, Lillet to a mixing glass filled with ice. 2. Stir approx. 20-30 swirls. 3. Strain into a chilled martini glass. 4. Garnish with a lemon twist.
1. Fill a large wine glass with ice. 2. Pour aperol, prosecco, top with soda. 3. Garnish with orange slice and olive.
1. Pour rum, lime juice, simple syrup into a cocktail shaker over ice. 2. Shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass. 3. Add fresh summer berries for a sexy […]
1. Pour gin, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup into glass. 2. Add ice. 3. Stir to combine. 3. Add fresh mint to garnish. Enjoy.
1. Juice about 8oz of fresh grapefruit. 2. Strain (optional based on desired amount of pulp – we think pulp is sexy). Set aside. 3. Pour a dash of vodka […]
1. In a mixing glass over ice, combine gin, vermouth and Fernet Branca. 2. Stir. 3. Strain into cocktail glass. 4. Garnish with an orange peel.