1. Chop fresh jalapeño, add to glass. 2. Combine Applejack and fresh jalapeno. 3. Muddle. 4. Add Peach Schnapps and Greenhook Ginsmiths Beach Plum Gin. 5. Add a little lemon […]
1. Add ingredients to a mixing glass filled with ice. 2. Stir until chilled. 3. Strain, serve straight up. 4. Garnish with a lemon twist.
1. Steep 2 tea bags in 1 quart of boiling H2O. 2. Remove tea bags, add 3 quarts of ice-cold H2O. Let cool. 3. Dissolve 4 C sugar in 4 […]
1. Shred cilantro and stir together with hot sauce and tequila. 2. Add ice and shake. 3. Strain into glass, then add fresh ice. 4. Fill with bloody mary mix. […]
1. Add ingredients to a mixing glass. 2. Add ice and stir until chilled. 3. Strain into rocks glass over fresh ice. 4. Garnish with a lemon twist.
1. Add all ingredients to a mixing glass filled with ice. 2. Shake approx. 20 times. 3. Strain into a chilled glass or over ice. 4. Garnish with a fresh […]
1. Rinse a rocks glass with Wormwood bitter to coat the inside. Set aside. 2. In separate mixing glass, add rye, cocchi americano and peychuads. 3. Add ice. Stir until […]
1. In a rocks glass with ice, add ingredients in order above. 2. Garnish with a lemon twist.
1. Fill your glass with ice. 2. Strain your juice into your glass. 3. Add your tequila and Cointreau to your glass. 4. Shake or mix together (if you don’t […]
1. Muddle grilled pineapple in mixing glass. 2. Add dark rum, agave, fresh lime juice, chili seasoning powder. 3. Shake with ice. 4. Rim a rocks glass with lime juice […]
1. Add ingredients to blender. 2. Blend until thick and slushy. 3. Pour into chilled pint glass. 4. Top with a floater of rum and lime wedge.
1. Fill desired glass with ice. 2. Add rum. 3. Top with black cherry soda (we like Boylan’s)
1. Muddle peaches. 2. Add vanilla simple syrup, lime juice, dark rum and a scoop of ice. 3. Shake and strain into wine glass. 4. Fill to the top with […]
1. Split vanilla beans (check out our how to split a vanilla bean video for a refresher on how to do that). 2. Scrape seeds and add, along with vanilla […]
1. Add rum, simple syrup and bitters to mixing glass with ice. 2. Stir 20-25 times. 3. Strain over large ice cube into rocks glass with 2 orange twists.
1. Add light rum, coconut rum, orange juice and pineapple juice to mixing glass with ice. 2. Shake to combine. 3. Pour over fresh ice. 4. Top with dark rum […]
1. Scoop vanilla ice cream into a snifter (this works well with soft serve). 2. Combine rum and Fernet Branca into mixing glass with ice. 3. Shake and strain over […]
We have a way to make your watermelon Jell-O shots look like real watermelon slices! You won’t believe how cool this is and how drunk and excited your friends will […]
From the recent Salamander Sauce Company Cocktail Challenge held at The Backyard in Park Slope, here is the winning concoction from our very own Davina Thomasula. Give it a try! 1. […]
1. Fill glass with ice. 2. Add vodka. 3. Top with 2 parts iced tea and 1 part lemonade. 4. Stir to mix….enjoy!
1. Fill collins glass with ice. 2. Add vodka. 3. Top with citrus soda of choice. 4. Garnish with lemon or lime wedge.
1. Muddle (or smash) berries. 2. Add vodka, lemon juice, honey and ice. 3. Shake vigorously. 4. Strain over crushed ice or into a chilled martini glass.
1. Muddle cucumber in a mixing glass. 2. Add mint, muddle gently. 3. Add vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup and ice. 4. Shake well, strain into a highball glass. 5. […]
1. In blender, add all ingredients until ice is crushed. 2. Pour into champagne flute. 3. Garnish with a peach slice.